So what are those Srams hiding behind their mysterious masks? No one really knows what they have been up to since Ogrest's Chaos. One thing's for sure though, they're even sneakier than before!
Srams are assassins and become particularly dangerous when attacking from the rear. They can use their traps to manipulate the playing field.
|0||Cold Blood||Cheap Attack||Hemorrhage|
|2||First Blood||Cheap Attack||Hemorrhage if first hit|
|4||Torment||-1% of target's missing HP|
|7||Bled Dry||攻擊||+10% 傷害 if enemy HP under 15%|
|10||Execution||Expensive Attack||+4% 傷害 every 10 levels of Hemorrhage|
|0||Kleptosram||Cheap Attack||Steals 2 Perception|
|2||Swindlesram||Cheap Attack||Steals 5 Lock|
|4||Bloody Ripoff||Cheap Attack||Steals 30% of damage inflicted|
|7||Sramshackle||Attack||Steals 1 MP if behind|
|10||Petty Theft||Attack||Steals 1 AP if behind|
|0||Fear||Cheap Attack||Push 1 cell, Shadowy Cloak +2|
|2||Tricky Blow||Attack||Moves away 1 cell, Shadowy Cloak +4|
|4||Forceful Blow||Attack||+10% damage from behind, Shadowy Cloak +4|
|7||Deception||Cheap Attack||Shadowy Cloak +2|
|10||Trauma||Expensive Attack||-1 HP for every 3 levels of Shadowy Cloak, Push 1 cell for every 20 levels of Shadowy Cloak|
|1||Sidestep||Cheap Buff||+Dodge, +MP|
|Choker Trap||Trap||Sleep, Confusion, -Ini|
|Chilling Trap||Cheap Trap||-Ini, Freeze, -MP|
|3||Evasion||Cheap Teleport||Teleport, +Ini, End Turn|
|4||Spanking||Buff||+Damage for Rear Attacks|
|5||Double||召喚||Summons Duplicate of Caster|
|Diversion||支援||Look Towards, Confusion|
Sram 起初有 50 HP，並得在每一次升級得到 +6 HP。
- Role: 殺手、 tactician, 小偷。
- Strike power: Good from front, excellent from behind.
- Flexibility: Average. they can choose to either work on offensive power or to save their own skins.
- Cooperation: Average. Some spells work well in groups, but what they care about most is getting out of there alive!
- Place in combat : Behind... behind their enemies, that is! You wouldn't think it to look at their skeletal forms, but they have excellent mobility and a large number of diversion techniques.
- Suitable Targets: Enemies they can finish off quickly and who are separated from their group (for example Tofus, Larvae and Imps)
- Unsuitable Targets: that doesn't lie down and die after three turns (for example, Drhellers or Boars)
The Sram class, originating from the first Ankama title Dofus, was first introduced as an assasin class with close range and trap attacks. Some of the popular spells amongst the Sram of Dofus included: Mass trap, invisibility, double and lethal attack.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations.
|Penetrating Blow||氣||This spell inflicts extremely powerful, thanks to a magic blade that appears on the Sram's fist if he hits his enemy from behind. It inflicts Air-type damage.|
|Holy Theft|| Darkness|
|This spells enables Sram's to inflict Darkness-type damage when attacking and to get a faith point from their target.|
|Invisibility||N/A||This spell enables Sram's to become invisible immediately. Their invisibility only lasts for couple of turns or until an attack or skill is activated.|
|Vile Daggers||N/A||This spell increases the Sram's chance to provoke the "hemorrhage" condition. To casts this spell the Sram must be equipped with daggers.|
- Sram 職業的全名為「Sram's Shadow」
- Sram spelled backward is Mars, which refers to an inside joke in Ankama concerning the candy bar.