Many people accuse Sadidas of being tree-huggers, but the truth is worse still! These lazy creatures can't even be bothered to get vertical and stretch their arms around one. They prefer to watch. 'Watch what,' you ask. 'Watch the tree,' they answer.
Since Ogrest's tears rained down upon the World of Twelve, Sadidas have been more dedicated to protecting plants than ever! And though you might think it's a noble deed they do, they won't hesitate in getting very ignoble with anyone who crosses them.
They throw their weight behind protector organizations such as Those Who Walk.
|0||Woodland Stench||Attack||Damage, Gives spell to Doll|
|2||Poisoned Wind||Cheap Attack||Injured, Gives spell to Doll|
|4||Sudden Chill||Cheap Attack||No LoS, Damage, -Resist, Gives spell to Doll|
|7||K'mir||Attack||Damage, effects Caster as well, Caster+Target Stabilized, Gives spell to Doll|
|10||Gust||Expensive Attack||Cross AoE: Damage, Push, Gives spell to Doll|
|2||Fertilizer||Attack/Doll Buff||Damage or Doll: +Resist|
|4||Wild Grass||Cheap Attack||Damage, Bound, Doll: +MP|
|7||Earthquake||Very Cheap Attack||Random Circle AoE: Damage|
|10||Multiple Bramble||Expensive Attack||Circle Aoe: Damage|
|2||Sadida's Tear||Attack||No LoS, Damage|
|4||Mudool||Cheap Spell||Damage, Doll: Heal, Totem: Heal|
|7||Rust||Attack||Damage, Totem: Damage|
|10||Drain||Expensive Attack||Damage, Steal HP to Heal Dolls|
|1||Doll||Summon||Summon a Doll Seed|
|Explodoll||Passive||Your dolls explode on Death|
|3||Doll Sacrifice||Trade||Take health from Doll, destroy doll|
|Doll Link||Passive||Redirect received Damage to Dolls|
|4||Voodoll||Summon||Summon a Voodoo Totem|
|5||Tree||Transform||Turn into a Tree, Dolls: Nettled|
|Green Guard||Passive||If attacked, Doll: Nettled|
|6||Sic'Em More||Support||All Dolls: Nettled|
|Still Life||Passive||On Death return as a Doll|
Sadida start with 49 HP, and gain +5 HP per level.
- Archetype: Druid, Voodoo Shaman
- Unique features: Dolls, Totem
- Strike power: Average. Sometimes low, but increases with multiple dolls.
- Flexibility: Good. Dolls are a multi-purpose tool that can handle a lot of different situations..
- Team play: Average. Totem can compensate for range/movement issues with other classes, but dolls can occasionally block an ally's shot or movement.
- Combat position: Rear guard. Dolls and Totem can effectively allow the Sadida to attack around their allies.
- Good targets: Mid ranged attackers.
- Bad targets: A single strong opponents that can kill dolls easily.
- Air: Movement, Enhancing Doll's attack damage
- Earth: Range, Area Effects
- Water: Healing of Dolls
- Support: Doll enhancements, Durability
In-fight speed bonus:编辑
+1 wakfu point
The Sadida class, originating from the first Ankama title Dofus, was first introduced as a nature class with very strong long range attacks and summoning spells. Some of the popular spells amongst the Sadida of Dofus included: Bramble, sacrificial doll, soothing bramble and the inflatable.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations.
|File:Preview Bramble.png||Bramble||Earth||This spell inflicts long-range Earth-type damage.|
|File:Preview Zombification.png||Zombification||N/A||This spell allows a Sadida to zombify a target whether it is an ally or a foe.|
|File:Preview SummoningOfDolly.png||Summoning of Dolly||N/A||This spell allows the caster to drop an inanimate doll on a cell next to him. This doll will come to life only if a spell of doll animation is cast on him.|
|File:Preview AnimateSacrificedDoll.png||Animate Sacrificed Doll||N/A||This spell can give life to an inanimate doll, turning it into a "Sacrificed" doll. The spell can only be cast on an inanimate doll.|
- The Sadida class's full name is "Sadida's Shoes"
- Players often shorten "Sadida" to "Sadi" when referring to the class.
- "Sadida", spelled backwards, is Adidas, which is a sports equipment manufacturer.