Champions as much as they are felons, the Rogues associate intelligence with cunning. Masters in the art of DIY, they use and abuse tools and gadgets to carry out their schemes. At the heart of all this malice, only one thing has any worth in their eyes: family values.
The class spells available to members of the Rogue class are:
|0||Windy Shot||Cheap Attack||Damage, No LoS|
|2||Grenado||Cheap Bomb||Cross AoE: Damage, No LoS|
|4||Tommy Shot||Very Cheap Attack||Damage|
|7||Tornabomb||Bomb||Cross Aoe: Damage, Push|
|10||Boomerang Dagger||Attack||Damage, No LoS|
|0||Enflamed Shot||Cheap Attack||Damage|
|2||Explobomb||Cheap Bomb||Circle AoE: Damage|
|4||Napalm Shot||Attack||Cross AoE: Damage, Burning|
|7||Burning Bomb||Bomb||Circle Aoe: Damage, Burning|
|10||Pulsar||Attack||Convert unused AP & MP into Damage|
|0||Piercing Shot||Attack||Damage, ignores Resist%|
|2||Water Bomb||Cheap Bomb||Ring AoE: Damage|
|7||Bomb X||Bomb||Ring AoE: Damage, -Resist%|
|10||Musket||Attack||Cone AoE: Damage|
|1||Rogue Image||Illusion||Create duplicates, Swap positions with one, duplicate returns fire|
|Pyrotechnist||Passive||extend Bomb duration, +Damage% on Bombs/Chain-explosions|
|3||Detonator||Support||Detonates a Bomb|
|Bomb Master||Passive||+Mechanics, Bombs can drop Powder|
|4||Powder||Glyph||Bomb damage increased on that cell|
|Elite Shooter||Passive||+Damage% for non-Bomb spells|
|5||Boombot||Summon||Summon can kick bombs, or detonate them|
|Powder Keg||Passive||Shot spells can place Powder glyphs|
|Explotection||Passive||Reduce Bomb damage to allies|
Rogue start with 55 HP, and gain +5 HP per level.
- Archetype: Bomber, Dandy Highwayman
- Unique features: Bombs
- Strike Power: Slow to set up, but can damage a large area easily.
- Team play: Bombs can hit allies.
- Combat position: Flanking. Setting up large explosions to damage enemies, but not too near allies.
- Good targets: Slow moving attackers.
- Bad targets: Fast moving ranged targets.
- Air: Multiple angles of attack.
- Fire: Damage.
- Water: can neutralise resistant targets.
- Support: Bomb enhancement.
- The Rogue class's full name is "Rogue Ruse"
- Unlike the first 12 classes, Rogues and Masqueraiders do not gain their class powers from a god.
- Rogue are a player class based on a pre-existing monster group from Dofus, who also appeared in the Wakfu cartoon.
- The International Server, Remington, is named after a Rogue character from the Wakfu cartoon.