What do Pandawas like best? Lifting their pint to the gods with one hand and their friends and enemies in the air with the other. (Usually not at the same time, depending on how many pints they've had). They are excellent fighters and real masters in the art of the right-hook (face-to-face). They're not too bad with an axe either. What most people don't know, though, is that they're just as active with their tongues as they are with their fists... after a few glasses of the best fermented Bamboo, that is. Drunken poets or waffling barflies? You decide!
Their philosophy? Living for the moment, of course... so long as they remember when it happens.
|0||三重掌||Cheap Attack||傷害, Push|
|4||醉提壶||Expensive Attack||Ring AoE: 傷害, 暈眩, Accelerated|
|7||醉八仙||攻擊||傷害, 暈眩, +Resist%|
|10||穿云步||Very Expensive Attack||傷害, 暈眩, Teleport, +Dodge|
|0||烈焰吐息||Cheap Attack||Along line AoE: Damage|
|2||热情似火||Very Cheap Attack||傷害, if 暈眩: Burning|
|4||醉拳||攻擊||Triangle AoE: 傷害, 瞬移|
|7||爆裂酒樽||攻擊||Cross AoE: 傷害, if 暈眩: Blindness|
|10||烈焰喷泉||攻擊||Circle AoE: 傷害, if 暈眩: Scalded|
|2||酒水飞溅||攻擊||Square AoE: 傷害, 暈眩|
|4||泡泡酒||Cheap 攻擊||Cross AoE: 傷害, 暈眩|
|7||酒云排浪||Expensive 攻擊||Cricle AoE: 傷害, 暈眩|
|10||烈酒喷泉||Expensive 攻擊||Square AoE: 傷害 foe, Heal allies, 暈眩|
|1||酒桶||Object||Creates a Barrel|
|酒魂||Passive||Barrel causes damage on death|
|3||力拔千钧||支援||Carry or Throw objects/creatures|
|酒仙||Passive||Merry: +Max HP|
|4||迷魂香||支援||Cross AoE: Ethereal|
|无限畅饮||Passive||Barrel: +Quarts, +Lock|
|别摸我||Passive||暈眩 on barrel-attackers|
|6||Bamboozle||Support||Merry, Dizzy, Madness|
|Milky Instinct||Passive||Redirect attack to Barrel|
Pandawa 起初有 51 HP，並得在每一次升級得到 +5 HP。
- Archetype: Drunken Master Kung Fu, Alcholics, "Milk"
- Unique features: Barrel, Carrying, Dizzy, Merry
- Strike power: Average. Good area effects.
- Flexibility: Average. Limited by chosen Barrel usage.
- Team play: Average. Large Area effects, Carrying.
- Combat position: 前線。
- Good targets: Multiple slow moving melee opponents.
- Bad targets: Hit and Run foes.
- Earth(大地): Barrel carrying, inflicting Dizzy, bonus for Merry caster.
- Fire(火): Fighting near a stationary Barrel, bonus for Dizzy targets.
- Water(水): Spells cast on a Barrel, inflicting Dizzy.
- Support(支援): Barrel, 攜帶。
The Pandawa class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title Dofus where they were only available to P2P subscribers (the class was actually added later than all the others, on the 22nd of February 2006). In Wakfu, they are now available to F2P players as well.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Fiery Fist||火||This spell enables Pandawas to launch an alcohol soaked fist and set it on fire. This attack deals considerable Fire-type damage and can put the enemy in the "Immolation" condition on a critical hit|
|Whirling Wave||水||This spell enables Pandawas to do a whirling kick by throwing a breaker in a straight line right in front of them. This line attack can make targets lose MP|
|Pandawa Suplex||大地||With this spell, the Pandawa grabs the enemy in front of him and makes him go over his shoulder before smashing him on the ground. This spell deals considerable Earth-type damage.|
|Poisoned Blow||黑暗||This spell enables Pandawas to blow a mouthful of tained alcohol on their target. They can put a target in a "Poisoning" condition and deal powerful Darkness-type damage. This spell can also put the target in a "Weakening" condition on a critical hit.|
- Pandawa 職業的全名為「Pandawa's Pint」
- Players often shorten "Pandawa" to "Panda" when referring to the class.
- Pandawa is an anagram of Padawan, which is a Jedi apprentice in the Star Wars universe. Another possible way to "solve" the Pandawa name is "Panda Warrior".