They don't bat an eyelid at a thundering herd of Minotorors. The terrifying shriek of a Kwak has no effect on them. The howling of a hundred hungry Boowolves is music to their ears... who are they? Osamodas, that's who!
The Osamodas you knew from the age of DOFUS have changed a lot in the 1,000 years up to the time of Wakfu. They witnessed the destruction spread by Ogrest's disastrous woe and wound up caring more for the fragile creatures of the World of Twelve than ever before. After all, what would happen if all life disappeared from the earth? It all goes back to their legends which convince them that all living things were created by the Three Dragons of Osamodas. That I can just about believe, but when they start telling you that these fire-breathing triplets had something to do with the big bang, well, that's just too much to swallow. But they are good of heart and their civilization is founded on caring for the beasts that roam the islands. They might smell a little beastly themselves sometimes too, but we can forgive them for that. You'll usually see a Gobgob hopping along beside them - this little creature helps them capture souls which they then summon in combat.
Osamodas disciples are usually members of Those Who Walk and the Sisters of Dathura.
|0||Crobak||較低階攻擊||Damage, adds critical failures while in Dragon form|
|2||Scaraleaf Wing||攻擊||Damage, chance to reduce MP while in Dragon form|
|4||Whip||攻擊||Damage, Doubles damage done by Summons, adds Aerial state while in Dragon form|
|7||Bwork Trump||低階攻擊||Damage, turns the target's gaze while in Dragon form|
|10||Feather Tornado||攻擊||Square AoE: 傷害, Push|
|Damage on enemies, HP transfer on summons if hit|
|AoE Cross damage on enemies, Lock and Dodge transfer on summons if hit|
|AoE cross damage on enemies, resistance transfer on summons if hit|
|AoE cross damage on enemies, MP transfer on summons if hit|
|AoE cross damage on enemies, Damage bonus transfer on summons if hit|
|Damage (If targeting non-summon) -OR- Increases dodge on summon and summon moves away from enemy (If targeting summon)|
|Damage (If targeting non-summon) -OR- Increases lock on summon and summon approaches enemies (If targeting summon)|
|4||Savage Anger|| 攻擊/|
|Damage (If targeting non-summon) -OR- Increases Damage and get 3 AP but summon dies after his/her turn (If targeting summon)|
|Damage (If targeting non-summon) -OR- Increases resistance and attacks you enemies (If targeting summon)|
|10||Crackler Punch|| 攻擊/|
|Damage (If targeting non-summon) -OR- Lower targets resistance and links summon with the target (If targeting summon)|
|1||Gobgob||Capture/召喚||Capture creature/召喚 Gobgob|
|Animal Blessing||被動||Increases lock and Leadership|
|2||Gobup||招換||Summon a captured summon, Increases HP, Damage, Resistance of summon.|
|Animal Guard||被動||When Summoner is Hit: Summon focus's attacks and casts Animal guard (Based on %)|
|3||Possession||支援||Takes control of summon and ends osamodas turn, lowers final resistance|
|Prespic Hair||被動||Summon reflects some of the damage|
|4||Gobball Steak||招換支援||Throws a steak that increases the Damage, heals any summon who steps on it.|
|Animal Link||被動||On Summon death percentage of health is transferred to Master|
|5||Symbiosa||Transform||Merge with Gobgob, Increases Damage, Resistance, Range, MP, AP. (+Init, CH, Dodge, Lock, Damage Scaled with level of Gobgob).|
|Phoenix Spirit||被動||Summon has a chance to comes back to life|
Osamodas 起初有 47 HP，並得在每一次升級得到 +5 HP。
- Role: Master of Beasts.
- Strike power: Average, but very good with a pet.
- Flexibility: Excellent. Huge choice of actions for pet.
- Cooperation: Good. In support, pets make Osamodas very useful.
- Place in combat: Around the centre, between the front and the rear.
- Suitable Targets: Versatile and solo enemies, easy to keep busy with a pet (Rats, for example).
- Unsuitable Targets: Creatures in groups which can easily overcrowd and overcome an Osamodas (Stray Dogs, for example)
- Air(氣): Maneuvering enemies; hitting from afar/behind objects.
- Fire(火): Buffing pets; hitting in a 5-square cross for decent/good damage.
- Earth(大地): Massive damage; Large AoE with large amounts of damage as well as making pets aggressive.
- Support(支援): Ability to catch creatures and give boosts for pets
- Weapons(武器): ?
- Make sure you pick the right pet, depending on whether you're looking to spill blood up front or to watch from afar in the back lines.
- Gobgobs feed off their masters' spiritual energy. If the master dies, their pets die too.
- With or without a pet, an Osamodas is a fearsome enemy!
- Before heading into a dungeon, far-off training area, etc., make sure you have plenty of souls to summon! It's never fun to run out of pets.
The Osamodas class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title Dofus, in which they were characters that summoned monsters.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Body Switch||N/A||This spell allows its caster to switch bodies with that of a creature. Then, the caster totally controls the beast and will only get his body back at the end of the fight.|
|Capture||N/A||This spell enables the caster to use his pet to capture a monster's soul.|
|Liberation||N/A||This spell allows for liberating a monster whose soul has been captured.|
|Bear Cry||N/A||This spell allows for increasing the power of a summoned creature.|
- Osamodas 職業的全名為「Osamodas' Whip」。
- Players often shorten "Osamodas" to "Osa" when referring to the class.
- Reading Osamodas backwards gives "sadomaso" which means sadistic masochist, and Osas seem to have a liking in pain for pleasure. Sadomaso is also a name for people who enjoy using whips recreationally, thus relating to the full class name "Osamodas's Whip".
- The Osamodas god is believed to be the most powerful god and is actually a demon.
- (英語) Osamodas 於 Wakfu 的官方網站。
- (英語) Guide to the Osamodas Pet System 於 Wakfu 的官方論壇。
- (英語) Osamodas 論壇 於 Wakfu 的官方論壇。