Equipment is defined either as item that go into the equipment pane of the inventory display, or as items that can be equipped on the character. Luckily, the definitions overlap perfectly. Only one piece of equipment can occupy one slot at any one time (and some weapons even occupy two slots), and which slot it fills depends on the equipment's type.
Types of Equipment编辑
- Each character has 3 individual Bag-slots.
- Two rings may be worn at once, one on the left hand and one on the right.
- Using a two-handed weapon occupies both left-hand and right-hand weapon slots simultaneously.
- There are two-hand and one-hand variants of swords and staffs (and the different variants count as different weapon-groups for the purpose of levelling, equipping and spell-use).
- Daggers may be equipped to the left-hand.