When you're a god, even the roll of a dice is predictable! But for the mere mortals who circle the blackjack tables of the material world hungrily, there is no such luck. And here, it is the Ecaflips who rule over crook, thief and gold-rusher, playing lady luck with supreme skill and recklessness.
Ecaflips are used to gambling on chance. In battle, you'll never know if the next blow coming from the enemy with the catty head will knock your socks off or leave you untouched... they collect game cards and have made fearsome weapons out of them, leaving the swords of the past to other fighters. They might even read your future in these cards... but if they're lucky, you might not want to know what it is!
|0||Claw Attack||Very Cheap Attack||傷害|
|2||Claws of Ceangal||Very Cheap Attack||Front&rear: 傷害, -Lock|
|4||Hunter||Very Cheap Glyph||when the enemy moves to a certain area: 傷害, Teleport|
|7||Eca Bite||攻擊||Triangle AoE: 傷害|
|10||Up to Scratch||Expensive Attack||Damage to target and to all enemies on the way to it. Teleport|
|0||Heads or Tails||Cheap Risk/Attack||攻擊， then heals the target.|
|*||421||攻擊||傷害, 1 in 6 chance: ++damage, reroll|
|All In||攻擊||傷害, AP% Chance of double Damage|
|Craps||Very Cheap Attack||傷害, Double-Damage for 7 on 2d6|
|All or Nothing||Very Cheap Attack||傷害, 50%: End turn OR refund cost|
|Jackpot||Expensive Attack||AoE: 傷害, Either: Heal, -Lock, +Quake|
|Lottery||Expensive Attack||Low OR High 傷害|
|Roulette||Risk||3*3 AoE: Either 傷害 OR Heal each Cell|
|Shi-Fu-Miaow||Cheap Attack||Rock-Paper-Scissors for Damage, Heal on fail|
|Three Cards||Expensive Attack||Heal Enemy, Quake, or Caster: +AP|
|0||Rough Tongue||Very Cheap Attack||傷害|
|2||Fleabag||Reaction||HP steal, -Resist|
|4||Fleahopper||攻擊||HP steal, Adjacent: +Crit|
|7||Fleeches||Glyph||Foe: +Damage received, HP steal|
|10||Flea Love||Expensive Attack||傷害/Heal (over several turns), On End: heal caster|
|1||Double or Quits||支援||50%: repeat Damage or Heal it|
|Ecaflip's Tarot||Passive||Random bonus/penalty.|
|3||Feline Leap||傳送||short Teleport, +Damage%|
|Critical Hits Master||Passive||+Crits|
|4||Black Bow Meow||召喚||Randomly inflicts Critical Hits or Failure|
|Smelly Cat||Passive||Fleas cause Allergic state.|
|5||Rabies||支援||Causes Rabid state.|
|Flealine Army||Passive||Earth and Air spells inflict fleas, Fleas steal more HP|
|6||Cat Tree||Support Risk||More damage received OR dodge the attack.|
|Paws Off||Passive||Pushes back an approaching enemy|
* - Ecaflips only have Heads or Tails as a fixed spell at level 0 Earth. Their remaining Earth spells are randomly given out of 9 possible spells. This means, while Ecaflips have access to 10 different possible Earth spells, each individual Ecaflip will only ever have access to 5 of those.
Ecaflip 起初有 49 HP， 並得在每一次升級得到 +5 HP。
- Archetype: 賭徒、 貓。
- Unique features: Critical Hit manipulation, Fleas, Random effects
- Strike power: Average for Air and Water. Earth is random, so isn't specifically weak or strong.
- Flexibility: Good. Movement and random bonuses can help out in many situations.
- Team play: Good. Critical Hits, Petrify, and lowering resistances.
- Combat position: Flanking positions. Their range and movement means they can't stray too far from the enemies, but can avoid melee combat.
- Good targets: Slow melee opponents
- Bad Target: Long ranged attackers.
- Air(氣): Movement and cheap attacks
- Earth(大地): 隨機作用。
- Water(水): 自療及傷害。
- Support(支援): States and Risks
The Ecaflip class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title Dofus, in which they were a Risk taking character that utilising a number of cat- and gambler-themed skills.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Gambit||??||This spell enables Ecaflip to give up some of their faith points to get a random MP, AP or HP bonus|
|Reflexes||??||This spell enables Ecaflip to get a Dodging Bonus|
|Mad Cat||??||This spell enables Ecaflip to cast a Huge Mad Cat in the middle of the map which randomly hits some of the players that are part of the fight|
|Detection Glyph||??||This spell enables Ecaflip to put a glyph on the ground that will enable them to see all invisible characters in the glyph's area of effect|
- Ecaflip 職業的全名為「Ecaflip's Coin」。
- Players often shorten "Ecaflip" to "Eca" when referring to the class.
- Reading ecaflip backwards gives "pilface". Add an "E" in between pil and face and you get pile face. This comes from the French expression "Pile ou face", which is their version of heads or tails.