Professor Grobid-Kwaan Kelnoobi will ask a series of questions. It will require three correct answers in order to succeed.
Copy-pasted from http://methodwakfu.com:
Question 1 :
- What is the subtitle of the Boxford Dictationary vol. XXXVI ?
You want more definitions, there you go. (3)
- What is the subtitle of the volume II of World of Twelve Cartographie?
- What is the subtitle of the copy of the Gobbowlium Codex ?
The whole of Gobbowl since its creation. (1)
- What is the subtitle of the Spherolithic Encyclopedia ?
Radius, circumference and sinusoidality. (4)
- What is the subtitle of volume XXII of Exotic Zoomonology ?
Taxonomy of Wabbits (5)
Question 2 :
- What book bears the subtitle “Blades and tears” ?
History of Brakmar vol. IV. (2)
- What book bears the subtitle “Ogrest’s Cult and Dathura’s Sisters” ?
Cult Compendium vol. XI. (6)
- What book bears the subtitle “Kings and Disquiet” ?
Bonta Arkaeology vol. V. (1)
- What book bears the subtitle “Mimic mimics” ?
Mimic Encyclopedia volume III. (4)
- What book bears the subtitle “From sand to copper” ?
Sufokia Emerged. (3)
Question 3 :
- What scandal was caused by the review Anthropology Illustrated – year 33 n°42 ?
Many enlightened people’s Aperirel fish pushed them to rip out an eye, to see if the socket held the secret of the universe. (2)
- What is Chronicles of the Gray Moon volume XIV about ?
Vissemeryd, cursed by the Emperor of the Gray Moon, is forced to eat nothing but fresh tuna, otherwise he’ll get horrific stomach cramps. (6)
- From Incarnam to Externam tells a wonderful story. What is it about ?
It talks about the sometimes romantic journey of an ordinary Twelvian : his everyday life, his death, his trek through Krosmoz, and his reincarnation. (1)
- In the Summary of Ogrest’s Chaos News, what does the subtitle refer to ?
The news was written at the start of Ogrest’s Chaos, a long time ago, and it was carried by the current of Ogrest’s tears. (3)
- What is Sufokia Arkaeology vol. I about ?
The author tries to make us think about the possible existence of an underwater present-day Sufokian Empire. (4)
A list of books that are found in the IUB Library:
- Chronicles of the Gray Moon volume XIV ... Vissemeryd and the Tuna's hunger
- Sufokia Arkaeology vol I ... The Sufokian Empire - Myth or reality?
- Summary of Ogrest's Chaos News ... News that isn't fresh, yet remains tear-jerking
- Cult Compendium vol XI ... Ogrest's Cult and Dathura's Sisters
- Mimic Encyclopedia vol III ... Mimic mimics
- Sufokia Emerged ... From sand to copper
- Boxford Dictionary vol XXXVI ... You want more definitions, there you go
- Bonta Arkaeology vol V ... Kings and Disquiet
- Exotic Zoomologie volume XXII ... Wabbit Taxonomy
- Gobbowlium Codex copy ... Gobbowl throughout its history
- Spherolithic Encyclopedia ... Radius, circumference, and sinusoidality
- Anthrolopology Illustrated Aperirel 972 - year 33 n42 ... The secret of the universe in your eye socket
- From Incarnam to Externam ... The Life of an Ordinary Twelvian