Many people accuse Sadidas of being tree-huggers, but the truth is worse still! These lazy creatures can't even be bothered to get vertical and stretch their arms around one. They prefer to watch. 'Watch what?,’ you ask. 'Watch the tree,' they answer. They are dark-skinned humanoids with green hair. Males are completely covered with leaf green hair all around their hair while females have a more human-like face.
They may be nicknamed “The Tree People”, but Sadidas actually venerate all forms of plant life. When they’re not declaring their unending love to flowers, they can usually be found playing with homemade dolls infused with healing or attacking powers. It’s no wonder they can hold their own when danger calls - survival is in their nature!
Since Ogrest's tears rained down upon the World of Twelve, Sadidas have been more dedicated to protecting plants than ever! And though you might think it's a noble deed they do, they won't hesitate in getting very ignoble with anyone who crosses them.
They throw their weight behind protector organizations such as Those Who Walk.
: Summons The Greedy
|2||Sadida's Tear||5|| Linear, No LoS, Damage|
: Summons a Inflatable
|10||Drain||4 1||Drains HP to surrounding|
|0||Woodland Stench||3 1||Damage,
: Summons The Lethargic
|4||Sudden Chill||4||No LoS, Damage, -Resist |
: Summons The Ultra-Powerful
|7||K'mir||4 1||Damage, Intoxicated, Links caster to target|
|10||Gust||3||No LoS Cross|
|0||Bramble||4||: Damage, -MP
|2||Fertilizer||5||: Damage, steals MP
|4||Wild Grass||3||: Damage /:
|7||Earthquake||1||Random Circle AoE|
: Summons The Madoll
|10||Manifold Bramble||6|| Circle AoE|
|Summons a Doll Seed|
|Explodoll||Passive||Your dolls explode/heal on Death|
|3||Dolly Sacrifice||4(1)||Destroys Doll, heals Sadi, returns AP/WP|
|Doll Link||Passive||Redirect received Damage to Voodoll|
|4||Voodoll||6(4)2(1)||Summons a Voodoll|
|Knowledge of Dolls||Passive||+Command, chance% to recover WP on doll death, +max HP% to Voodoll|
|5||Tree||5(1) 1||Turn into a Tree, Heals Sadi, gives resist|
|Green Guard||Passive||If attacked, : Nettled|
|6||Sic'Em More||6(3)||Targeted Doll: Nettled|
|Lone Sadida||Passive||Damage% and Heals% bonus for having no dolls summoned|
- Archetype: Druid, Voodoo Shaman
- Unique features: Dolls, Voodoll
- Strike power: Average. Sometimes low, but increases with multiple dolls.
- Flexibility: Good. Dolls are a multi-purpose tool that can handle a lot of different situations.
- Team play: Average. Totem can compensate for range/movement issues with other classes, but dolls can occasionally block an ally's shot or movement.
- Combat position: Rear guard. Dolls and Totem can effectively allow the Sadida to attack around their allies.
- Nice targets: Mid-ranged attackers.
- Hard targets: Single strong opponents that can kill dolls easily.
- Air: Poison, Enhances Doll's attack arsenal
- Earth: Range, Bramble Shell, Damage
- Water: Healing and Doll support
- Support: Doll control
+50% Summon damage
The Sadida class, originating from the first Ankama title Dofus, was first introduced as a shaman class with very strong long range attacks and summoning spells. Some of the popular spells amongst the Sadida of Dofus included: Bramble, Sacrificial Doll, Soothing Bramble and the Inflatable.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells did not make it through to the current version without some alterations.
|Bramble||Earth||This spell inflicts long-range Earth-type damage.|
|Zombification||N/A||This spell allows a Sadida to zombify a target whether it is an ally or a foe.|
|Summoning of Dolly||N/A||This spell allows the caster to drop an inanimate doll on a cell next to him. This doll will come to life only if a spell of doll animation is cast on him.|
|Animate Sacrificed Doll||N/A||This spell can give life to an inanimate doll, turning it into a "Sacrificed" doll. The spell can only be cast on an inanimate doll.|
- The full name of the class is "Sadida's Shoes"
- Players often shorten "Sadida" to "Sadi" when referring to the class.
- "Sadida", spelled backwards, is Adidas, which is a sports equipment manufacturer.
- The male Sadida`s have their faces completely covered with hair. Making them the 4th class to have permenant facial looks, after Srams,Foggernauts,Xelors and Rogues.