Sacrier são humanóides com som de laranja, orelhas pontudas. Os machos são sem nariz e não têm scelera, enquanto que os machos têm um nariz mais humano. Não adianta tentar derrotar um discípulo de Sacrier em submissão - eles gostam muito! Nenhuma leva o lema "sem ganho, mais ganho" que os guerreiros. Feliz por assombrar as linhas de frente, pronto para tirar o primeiro sangue, são elas os aliados perfeitos para uma maior duração e implacáveis.
In fact, these berserkers only become more powerful with each blow from their enemy! You'll find these strange creatures right where the fighting rages and the blood flows... and this is the warrior comrade that just keeps giving and giving in those long, tiring battles.
Like all tough soldiers, they know how to enjoy themselves too, so if you can't find your finest warrior companion on the battlefield, have a look in the local tavern! Their weapon of choice is the sword.
|0||Blood Rush||3||Damages, Scalded|
|3||Bloodthirsty Fury||1||Self target only: Damages with extra damage based on current HP%, increases damage of next fire attack, Transcendence+4|
: Self harm, Transcendence+10, Flaming4(125)
|15||Cage of Blood||4||Self cast: Heals by consuming Transcendence|
|Damage, extra damage based on caster missing HP%|
|7||Motion Sickness||1||Damage, Motion Sick5(75)|
|4||Assault||3||Damage, Swaps places and turns towards caster|
|7||Spiritual Tempest||4||Cast on : Damage, consumes Motion Sick for AoE Damage|
Cast on or : Consumes Transcendence for AoE Damage
|0||Rocky Foot||3||Damage, -Dodge|
: Coagulation10-25, +Lock
: +Lock, Coagulation20-50, Transcendence+8
|7||Colonnades||5||If cast on or :|
Consumes Transcendence for Armor per Transcendence Lvl
: Coagulation25-62, Transcendence+10
|Take damage for ally and swap places, Transcendence+2 per swap|
|30||Transposition||3||Swap Places with Ally or Enemy|
: +Dodge, Transcendence
|45||Sanguine Armor||1||Transfers HP to ally and gives armor, when cast on self it doubles Coagulation level and gives Lock|
|60||Solid as a Rock||1||Stablizes, +30% Resistance to MP loss, +Lock|
|0||Strong Blood||Regain WP by starting turns with less than 50% HP, locking, dodging, using movement spells, starting and ending turns with enemies in close combat|
|10/110||Angrrr||+Damage inflicted% based on Angrr, Multi-Arm unlocked|
|20/120||Tattooed Blood||+Max HP%, +Block%, -Range|
|30/130||Transcendence||Increasees Transcendence gains|
|40/140||Mobility||-Elemental Resist, +MP, +Range, at level 2 Transposition cost 2 AP|
|50/150||Blood Pact||+Max HP% per ally, +Coagulation gains, +Block%, -Range|
|60/160||Motion Sickness||Damage inflicts more damage to Stablized enemies, increases Motion Sick lvl from Motion Sickness (Spell), +Distance Mastery|
|70/170||Carrier||Decreases Coagulation gains, +Range, spells no longer damage or apply Motion Sick to allies, at level 2 Rejectattoo can push in different directions and Assault no longer requires Line of Sight|
|80/180||Berserk||Increases Flaming gains from spells, +Berserk Mastery, +Lock based on Angrr|
|90/190||Smasher||Decreases Coagulation gains, +Damage inflicted% on spells|
|100/200||Clinging to Life||Applies Impending Death when KOed|
- Archetype: Berserker
- Unique features: Angrrr
- Strike Power: Good at first, but builds up to devastating levels when hit.
- Team play: Good. Taking blows for the team, moving both allies and enemies.
- Combat position: Front lines. Taking damage, and dealing damage.
- Good targets: Slow moving mid-ranged attackers.
- Bad targets: Fast moving ranged targets.
- Air: Support branch. Helps team position better and deals great damage to single targets (Motion Sick > Assault x3). Light speed can deal a decent amount of damage to multiple targets as well.
- Earth: Tanking branch. Generally lowest damage output with very situational AOE attacks, but has coagulation and Smasher which can make up for it. (Works well with sacrifice if there's enough AP to coagulate afterwards)
- Fire: Damage dealing branch. Massive damage to both single targets and enemies in melee (locking) distance, however deals self-damage and will reduce frontline endurance.
- Support: Position manipulation, protection for allies, and damage bonuses (Angrr/Moribund)
The Sacrier class of Wakfu originated from the first Ankama title Dofus, in which they were a zombie-esque character that gained strength the more they got hit.
Ankama previewed a small selection of spells during the initial design period of Wakfu. Though examples of the desired shape of the class, most of these spells didn't make it through to the current version without some alterations, if not being dropped all together.
|Attraction||??||This spell enables Sacriers to attract a character to them, either ally or an enemy|
|Self-Sacrifice||??||This spell enables Sacriers to sacrifice part of their life to inflict damage to all of the enemies around them.|
|Domination||??||This spell enables Sacriers to immobilize an enemy thanks to their tattoo, but it also blocks their own movements. Their enemy can still attack and cast spells|
|Cooperation||??||This spell enables Sacrier to switch places with that of an enemy|
- The Sacrier class's full name is "Sacrier's Blood"
- Players often shorten "Sacrier" to "Sac" when referring to the class.
- The Sacrier's name comes from a combination of sacrifice + crier.