Rogue are pale skinned humanoids. They are a class that are experts in heroics, intelligence and cunning in equal measures. Masters of illusion and trickery, it’s no surprise that Rogues are criminal masterminds. They’re handy with bombs and are quick to blow a fuse, which explains why they tend to leave a trail of smoking craters behind them! For Rogues, trickery is a family affair, so if you dare lay a finger on one of their gang, you can bet that sparks will fly…
Champions as much as they are felons, the Rogues associate intelligence with cunning. Masters in the art of DIY, they use and abuse tools and gadgets to carry out their schemes.
The class spells available to members of the Rogue class are:
|2||Piercing Shot||5||Damage, Reduce Resistance|
|4||Cross Fire||3||Damage, Diagonal Cast Range|
|10||Pulsar||1||Convert unused AP&MP into Damage, ends turn|
|2||Roguery||2||Damage, Pull, Teleport|
|10||Longsword||6||Move Away, Line|
|Damage, Bomb Control|
|10||Flaming Claw||3||Damage, Move Towards|
|Doubles AP for the current turn, but loses all MP and can only cast earth spells. Doubles MP next turn, but loses all AP.|
|Bomber Fan||Passive||+Bomb Damage%, +Bomb Damage Res%, +Control, AP gain when bombs explode|
|2||Detonator||1||+Bomb Damage%, -Charge|
|Surprise Shot||Passive||Chance for additional damage on Shots|
|4||Magnetic Claw||4(0)||Bomb relocating, Push / Pull|
|Initiator||Passive||% of Initiative as Damage bonus|
|A summon which relocates the bombs and controls their explosion time.|
|6||Smoke||1||Protects agains distance damage, Rogue does not block LoS. -4 range next turn.|
|Rogue Master||Passive||+Initiative, Chance of gain on spells.|
- Archetype: Bomber, Dandy Highwayman
- Unique features: Bombs
- Strike Power: Slow to set up, but can damage a large area easily and which each turn can cover more of it.
- Team play: Bombs can hit allies, but most of Rogue's move effects do not work on them. Can re-position enemies to his allies' advantage.
- Combat position: Flanking - setting up explosions to damage enemies.
- Front Guard - maintaining FireWall and keeping his allies safe behind it.
- Good targets: Melee targets.
- Bad targets: Ranged targets.
- Air: Multiple angles of attacks. Relies mostly on positioning.
- Fire: Placing the bombs, maintaining the FireWall.
- Earth: Ranged, mostly single target attacks that can be changed to an extended Fire branch.
- Support: Mostly Bomb enhancement and placement, but offers bonus shots and moving enemies around.
- The Rogue class's full name is "The Rogue Ruse"
- There was a brief period of time when the name shown on the character creation screen was "Rogue Mystique"
- Rogues gain their class powers from the god Sram.
- Rogues are a player class based on a pre-existing monster group from Dofus, who also appeared in the Wakfu cartoon.
- The International Server, Remington, is named after a Rogue character from the Wakfu cartoon.