- All players (allies and opponents) can teleport two portals of the same team.
- To move from one portal to another, you just have to be on a portal and click on the desired destination portal.
- The cost of the movement is 1
- If the movement is greater than 5 cells, the target will suffer
for the turn.
- Some Eliotrope spell can pass through portals.
- In case, if Eliotrope has an entry portal within range of the selected spell, the spell's initial range is also applied around the exit portal. So, all he has to do is select the he wants to hit to reach him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.