Places a Glyph on a cell or Armor on a target. Leveling the spell increases the numer of plates or charges it receives upon activation.
|Line of Sight||yes||no|
- After either a Glyph or Armor is applied, it must be activated with an elemental spell or Peace Armor before it has any effect on combatants.
- A Glyph has 1 to 20 charges (with Feca Master) and uses up a charge every turn and when a combatant enters or starts a turn on the glyph, applying it's effect.
- Armor has 1 to 20 plates (with Feca Master, +2 to +6 for Peace Armor) and uses up a plate at the start of each turn and every time the combatant with the armor is attacked.
- The type of armor worn by the caster can be changed by casting a different spell on it. This will not change the number of plates and cannot be used on others (they get hit with the basic effect of the spell).
- Both Glyph and Armor are destroyed when they lose all of their charges or plates.
- A Glyph and Armor undergo a seperate Mechanics check (for instance a Feca with 2 mechanics that has applied 2 armors already can still apply 2 glyphs but not any more armors until one of them expires).
- Glyphs and Armor both last forever until they are charged with a Feca elemental spell or the Glyph is destroyed from attacks by enemies/allies (a Glyph loses 1 charge every time it is attacked while it is not activated).
- The effect that a Glyph has and its Area of Effect varies according to the spell used to activate it. The effect of Armor also varies according to the spell used to activate it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.