Demigods are the offspring of gods and other beings, such as mortals or even dragons.
A Demigod inherits some of his or her divine parent's power, including semi-immortality that allows them to potentially live forever but remain susceptible to death.
Despite being the children of the gods, Demigods don't appear to have any favor with their divine parents, which has left many of them bitter towards their godly parents, feeling ignored or abandoned.
A Demigod can even be born of a god who has undergone reincarnation as a mortal, such as the case with Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove (who is a mortal reincarnation of the Iop God) and his children Elely, Flopin, and their baby brother.
- Master Goultard - demigod son of the original Iop God, and currently the new Iop God
- Lady Echo - demigoddess daughter of the Eniripsa Goddess
- Dathura - demigoddess daughter of the Sadida God
- Otomai - demigod son of the Feca Goddess
- Black Bump - demigod son of the Feca Goddess
- Ush Galesh - demigod son of the Ecaflip God
- Kerub Crepin - demigod son of the Ecaflip God
- Atcham - demigod son of the Ecaflip God
- Poo - demigod son of the Pandawa Goddess
- Coqueline - demigoddess daughter of the Osamodas God
- Toxxine - demigoddess daughter of the Sram God
- Elely - demigoddess daughter of Sir Percedal, the mortal reincarnation of the Iop God
- Flopin - demigod son of Sir Percedal, the mortal reincarnation of the Iop God although he is a Cra
- Ruel Stroud - It's revealed in season 3, that Ruel is the son of the God Enutrof
- Yugo - It is revealed in the OVA that he and Adamaï are related to the goddess Eliatrope, but he cannot be properly classed as a God because his other parent is the Great Dragon, so while he isn't a God, he is still extremely powerful.