Summons a Boombot. You can move the Boombot around to control your Bomb's detonation time and their placement.
Boombots are primarily used to support their owner by manipulating Bombs. They also find use as extenders for Rogue's Shots thanks to theExtender
state they are under.
Boombot's stats for each level of the spell are as follows:
To sum it up:
- Boombot starts with 20 HP, 4 AP and WP, 1 MP, 0 Initiative, -50 Dodge and -25 Lock, 0% Resistances and Damage.
- With each level it gains +10 HP, +5 Initiative and Lock, +2 Perception, +5% Resistances.
- Every third level it gains +1 MP.
- Boombot's Barbed Fire have the same level as the robot itself.
- Boombot's Push and Detonator always stay at the first level.
- Boombot isn't damaged by Rogue's Earth spells, but Shots propelled through it can hit the Rogue, so plan carefully.
- Bombs detonation won't deal any damage to the Boombot. This applies to another Rogue's bombs as well. The states Burning and Blindness can still affect it though.
- Boombot cannot interact with another Rogue's bombs as he does with his owner's. Casting Barbed Fire will make an enemy bomb lose 1 charge.